Sunday, April 27, 2008

To see me comment on life & dating...

Go to the eharmony site & look for posts by Lyssa...

I've gotten a bit vociferous lately. I get peeved when I see that the non-moral non-majority try to win by blowing hot air up my skirts... just doesn't work with me... as they are discovering... poor babies, they would not know a logical argument if it slapped them in the face.


Ah, I'm getting less tolerant as the years go by. I refuse to be silenced by those who think that they alone have God's mandate.. nor do I allow them the pleasure of seeing me quail before them.

I find I'm getting some admirers there, I've received notes from folks who think I'm the coolest thing since sliced white bread. Smile.... it's nice to be appreciated.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home