Tuesday, June 17, 2008

Date report

Well, finally, another new date; have to say, I honestly like this guy. Very nice, sweet, attentive, relaxed in himself & not pushing for me to answer the issues in his life. He's ex-navy, as was my daddy so he wins extra rounds on that one.

Polite, well mannered, a little shy, but not overly so. We had a lovely sushi dinner & went to see the Hulk (newest version). Things, I believe, went well. At least he asked me if I would be interested in getting together next Monday or Tuesday, so I don't think I scared him off.

A funny comment struck me during the evening, he said that I was prettier than he had expected. I accept the compliment, but continue to be surprised by it. I haven't considered myself pretty as it were, since before Jeff died. Maybe it is the pain, but I don't see it. But he sure seemed to think so, (as did Jeff) - an omen of things to come?

Don't know but I'm looking forward to the adventure of really getting to know him. Hope he'll have as much fun getting to know me.

1 Comments:

At June 17, 2008 at 9:33 AM , Blogger Jenntos said...

cool!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home