Friday, June 20, 2008

My tastes (see tongue firmly in cheek here)

I realized that I haven't put much up here about the physical me & my tastes. So to ensure that everyone knows where to go for my birthday here's a little list (wicked evil grin)

First things first; I do not expect anyone to ever use the information herein, I did it basically as an exercise in what would I do for myself if I had unlimited funds. Had a lot of fun doing it. It is amazing just how wide the imagination can swing when one decides never to look at a price tag. I put this up only so that those who care about me will enjoy seeing what I would do if I could go crazy right now. I truly am not so mercenary that I would expecy folks to go to Nordies for me. Giggle, but my how I can spend if I'm not looking.

Someday I dream of a pegnoir set from Cash's of Ireland. And I'm still working on convincing myself that I can't buy shoes at Payless anymore - Jeff used to yell at me for abusing my feet with cheap shoes.. honey if you are looking down at me well I'm still trying to pay attention to you. sigh

I'm 5'5", use a cane, have red hair & changeable eyes (green to blue). I'm what you would call voluptous or curvy or plush. Fat is not the correct term as my weight is fairly evenly distributed along the length of me. Now that I've lost the first 45 pounds, I realize that my clothes aren't fitting as well. Unfortunately until the government coughs up some cash I'm going to be a bit shabby in outsized clothes... There are much worse things in this life to have happen to one.

I wear a size 20 or 2x. (I like a roomie cut). Shoes are a 7.5 M (narrow heeled if possible). I'll have to get back to you with my glove size, but rings are 5.5-6.5 depending on the finger, necklaces should be 16" to 18" chains. I'm not into yellow gold so don't bother with it, silver, white gold, platinum however can definitely make me grin.

I love jewel tones and when it comes to jewelry; dark blue gems, sapphires & Opals are high on my lists. I've pierced ears. My hair is currently rather short, but for the right person (aka somebody who helps me take care of it) I might be convinced to let it grow.

I have a wish list at a few of these places..

Barnes & Noble
Amazon.com

Target
Nordstroms.

I love perfumes from Black Phoenix Alchemical Labs, many of their offerings are available as .5ml "imps" which are fairly inexpensive aka $15 per. So if you see something there that you think you might like the smell of, send it to me with a request that I wear it when next we meet.. I might just comply. (Wink)

1 Comments:

At June 23, 2008 at 4:47 AM , Blogger Jenntos said...

Jeff was right. I learned in my early 20's when I was making $16K a year that even though I wanted to go to Payless, if I spent $70 on a pair of nice shoes at a department store they would last longer and fit better. This was especially true when I had to wear heels all the time at work. There are two items of clothing a woman should never compromise on: bra's and shoes.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home