Friday, July 4, 2008

The way to reach me

If you've sent me mail at a date site & I haven't answered that probably means that my membership doesn't allow a return of mail. Sorry guys, the budget here is REAL tight. So I'm opting to give out my email from here

Send your mail to:

Lyssasdream@gmail.com

I'm hoping not to drown in scam mail but if I do I'll cope.

I'm currently enjoying having met some new friends locally and I've gotten involved with a local women's pagan group. So my social life is growing by leaps & bounds. Happy grins go here!

With any luck I'll hear from you soon.. (ruddy spell check didn't catch the hear vs here sigh)

I wait with anchovies under my tongue ... you know Opus' ever popular baited breathe... giggle NOT

She tastes sweet when she kisses, boys, never licked an ashtray in her life...

And sweet liqueurs are preferred.

sweet soft smile inserted here

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home