Tuesday, August 26, 2008

A fond farewell to blogspot

Well, I've finally gone & done it... I've not only moved my home but I've moved my blog as well. So from now on, look to www.otterdreams.com

That is now my official blogspot. And yes I've moved to Washington. Feels odd but it is the right thing for me. My former abode is currently in the middle of being foreclosed but there is hope that my former roommate will be able to get bought out before the final bell rings to keep the foreclosure of her history. I will miss Cinqfoil House. It was a safe haven when I desparately needed one.

Keep Adrienne in the light my loves, she deserves the best possible outcome for her.

I have the outcome for me. At least for now. I am renting a room at my gentleman's place. It is risky, could overstress the relationship, but I'm hoping the fact that I pay and that I tend to keep to my room will make things easier. One nice thing for me, the room is twice the size of the one I had so I actually have room to set up a desktop & exercise space as well as my bookcases... will just have to rotate the stock on a regular basis. Be happy for me.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home